Aireborough Historical Society

Old Chapel



Title
Old Chapel
Date Undated
Location Hawksworth
Photo ID
E057
Comment
Land on Odda Lane was leased from Francis Hawksworth Fawkes  for 100 years, the  Methodist Chapel was built in 1837. 
It was demolished in 1902 when a new chapel was built, the site was used to extend the burial ground.

 

Post a Comment

Please login to post a comment.

 

Register

Register