Aerial View Post 1935
|C245 & C247
Top: This is the Tranmere Park estate with Bradford Road running through
diagonally from left to right.
This photo was one of a series published on a
poster for the Yeadon and Guiseley Gas Company.
Bottom: This image appeared with others of the area on a poster presented by
the Yeadon and Guiseley Gas Company.
In the upper left quarter is Oxford Road
with the infant school and Wesleyan Methodist Chapel, the railway is seen as the
diagonal line in the bottom left quarter. Town Street is in the top right
quarter with the linear fields of Wills Gill to the right.
St Oswalds Church is
to the right of Towngate with Busfield's Albion Dyeworks behind it.
On the left
of the Green is Springfield Works.
Post a Comment
Please login to post a comment.